Who we are
The registered office of Nutricherry LTD:
73 Park Lane,
Croydon, CR0 1JG.
Nutricherry LTD is also the data protection officer for the site.
Privacy is of the utmost importance to us, and we want you to feel comfortable using this site. You can rest assured any
data provided to us will be held securely and not sold or exchanged with any third party, unless we are
required to by law (for example as part of a criminal investigation), or it is a trusted third party helping us deliver
our website or business products. Trusted third party companies may have access to personally identifiable information,
but only on a need-to-know basis and are under obligation to keep your information completely confidential.
Cookies are small text files stored in your browser; which are stored by a website that you have visited
and can only be retrieved by that website. In this policy we’ve tried to break down all the areas in which
cookies or information may be stored, and give you full disclosure on how data is used.
More detailed information
- About Cookies [www.aboutcookies.org]
- Information Commission Office [www.ico.gov.uk]
Personal data and cookie storage
In the following sections we discuss the cookies that are used by our sites, along with any data that may be
Required for site use:
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request
any page or component on the Website. This information is stored in a rotating access log on our secure server. It is used
only to ensure the site is working properly.
- To determine the ongoing usefulness of our sites, and help us understand where new content should be focused, we use
Google Analytics to monitor traffic. They may install cookies and store IP addresses. We don’t look at individual
data, just aggregated country / city level information.
Adverts and marketing:
- There are presently no direct third party advertisements on the site. However, the social media systems described below may indirectly include sponsored placements.
Content provided to us by third parties:
All the below companies are EDPR complaint.
- To allow people to comment on articles we use Disqus comment system on some of our sites, again Disqus may store cookies and hold some personalised information. If you write a comment it will be stored on Disqus servers.
- We also have some embedded Twitter and facebook code along with add-this buttons, these may store cookies or personal information on our behalf.
- This site has a product discussion forum. All data for this forum is stored on our servers and everything entered is publicly available. You enter into a separate agreement for this when signing up for the forum.
- We embed youtube videos in some pages of the site, again youtube may store cookies and hold personally identifiable information.
- We have contact forms in most of our sites. These forms work over https and securely send your data to our email server, which is based on GSuite. These mails may be stored while we process them, and historically as part of our help desk systems.
- Some of our products may request registration, it’s never mandatory, but we prefer if people register so we know who’s using our products. These registrations are stored securely on our servers. You can request your details are removed using the contact form below in “Your rights to information”.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the EDPR legislation and the Data
Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
Your Rights to information
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you, which can be obtained
by request by using the contact form. This will result in an email being sent to Nutricherry LTD’s email system.
Third party links to other Websites
subject to their own policy, which may differ from ours.