Release 1.7.12 (download version 13) Windows 10
- Full testing completed
- Ensure that save adds to the recent list immediately
Release 1.7.11 Windows 10 BETA
- Automated testing has been added during the release cycle, tests complete menu creation flow.
- Very minor formatting and display bugs have been fixed.
- This will probably become the next Windows Store seed.
Release 1.7.10 Windows 10 BETA
- Refactored the tree view to be more like the MacOS and Java version. Simplified basically.
- Made it possible to run it outside the store, and work out if it is standalone or store.
- Ensure that it always saves documents, even if the designer thinks they’ve not changed
- Added Save as feature.
This release has issues and is being replaced as soon as possible
- Improvements around directories being deleted or renamed while the app was running
- Auto select the item that is added.
- Support for RGB menu items
- Support for Scroll Choice menu items